Thanks Gary!

Thanks to our very own Dessesbo'd Gary, I FINALLY got G&R 3&4!!! I loved
them, and I really have no complaint on how they ended either! I can't
wait for the new series obliquely promised to come out!

BTW Gary, I'll send you the buckaroos as soon as I find an oddly shaped
box for a long awaited promised thing. Start drooling!

Love, from,

Unirabbit, Bold Slayer of Defenseless Horses

P.S. Now my mailman knows I'm a bold slayer of defenseless horses, kind
of a dangerous thing in the community I live in. I hope he doesn't torch
my mailbox...