Re: Toys!

I think it would help if we posted more to the public forums about wanting Groo
merchandise, etc.  I suppose e-mailing the authorities in charge would help,
but I think making seem like a 'casual' inquiry would be more beneficial than a
full-forced petition.

Sergio requested that we donate excess funds to the CBLDF (well, actually I
asked him where to donate excess funds, and he said the CBLDF).  The question
about the donation is whether to make a donation for merchandise, a completely
'blind' donation, or somwhere in between. I'm thinking of the latter, so that
we have some prizes for Groop contests, but with a substantial portion of the
donation not requiring anything in return....

Ruben.