Re: Nate's guitar's battle scene

I think the Epic/Marvel poster would be excellent for this.  There's lots of
action, characters, and I think it could be edited well enough to work in a
smaller format....  Also good quality printing.  Though, unless he has the
poster, he'd probably have to get someone to digitally photograph it or
something.....

Ruben.