Groopads

Hi,

Well, I got my groopads last week (or even the week before), and was too
buzy to even say "thanks" to the fine team(s) that made them possible.

Thanks to Ruben and Nate for the pad part, and to Mark and Sergio for the
Groo part!

And, finally, I stopped lurking/not reading/saving away the groop mails
and came back to reading the groop every night (as from tonight).
How could I stop? I don't really know, but I am glad to be back among you!

	BooK

PS: Kevin, did you get it?
 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                        http://www2.ec-lille.fr/~book/

 You can always buy another house but you cannot put a price on a home.