Re: Groopads

BooK wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well, I got my groopads last week (or even the week before), and was too
> buzy to even say "thanks" to the fine team(s) that made them possible.

What do you think he was 'buzy' on?

-Uni

P.S. (I'm stealling one of Daniel's P.S.'s) The one thing I really like about this
Groop is the immense friendship between lots of people who don't even know each
other. I had no doubt when I asked someone to pick up G&R 3&4 for me that I would
get a response, and I did. I got several. Thanks to you all for keeping me up!!