Re: Wigged-out sound

>So how come ME refers to them as 'frets' in several Groo Grams pages?

~~~ He'd be mistaken (sorry ME) frets are the graduated, "lines" down the
neck of a stringed instrument.  They are slightly raised inset (in
decreasing spaces) metal bars that when you put pressure just behind them,
touches the string to the bar, shortening the effective resonant length of
the string and hence, the pitch.  The top piece of any stringed instrument,
where the tuning pegs are, is called..... a head, or headstock. (how's that
for an anal description?)

>Maybe we should have a jam session:  we could produce some real wigged -out
>sound.  Maybe there're other Groopers out there who play instruments.  Hold
>on, I'll ask.

~~~ Squirrel plays the skins. (that's drums for you non hep-cats.)  I just
designed the logo for his new band, Karma Frog.

~Nate "Mosh ("mulch"?) Pit" Piekos

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!