Inquiring minds (Non Groo)

FYI: A friend of mine, an illustrator, has been hired to design a monster
character which the toy company is producing in 3D as a plush toy. Anyway,
it's totally goofy-looking and has  antennae which will actually be a
theramin, so you'll be able to create weird sounds with your toy. I've GOT
to have one. I'll keep you informed.

Chris (Kid at heart)