Groop Group

OK, We've got a drummer (Squirrel), A guitarist (Urinetoast), and a bass
player (Ralph).  All we need is a singer and we could cut our own GROO
track!  We could be the Groop Group.  (You know, it might actually be
possible, if all of us had a 4-track recorder... I could cut a rhythm
guitar track, I could send the tape to squirrel he could do a drum track
and so on... at the end I could put the lead guitar over that and voila!
Groop tunes!  ..... on second thought, it's too much work.

~Nate "Wah Wah" Urinetoast

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!