Re: Instruments

>I play the flute, awfully.
>(I think it sounds more like the bagpipes when I play. Hmmm.)

Gee I happen to play the bagpipes as well as drums, guitar, tin whistle,
ocarina, and the bodhran. But I suck at the bagpipes and the ocarina.

I started late in life on alot of them, but hey....... I actually played the
drums since I was 14 or so...., but, never had a real lesson. All self
taught so nyah! nyah!..................... same with the bodhran, or the
Irish Frame Drum you here on the folk tunes. It really is a great
instrument.

In fact I have a new band now....Karma Frog. Naters made the logo for us.
It will be mostly a cover band for the moment...as the one guitarist only
has 4 months left in country.(her husband is in the army). We still need a
good singer. We have a batch of about 20 songs we play..... our first gig
should be next month...

I won´t make any recordings with this band yet....but I have some stuff from
my other band...if anyone is interested I could send you some songs...

Ranger Squirrel
"The very concept of sin comes from the bible. Christianity offers to
solve a problem of its own making! Would you be thankful to a person
who cut you with a knife in order to sell you a bandage?"
            [Dan Barker, "Losing Faith in Faith"]

 " When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
 Live so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice"
                                                  The Gospel of Squirrel