Re: Instruments

At 03:25 PM 5/6/99 -0600, you wrote:

>I used to play guitar and mandolin, drums, a bit of flute and fife and I
>still play harmonica. I was in a band in the late 60's and early 70's. No
>longer.

~~~~~ You heard it here first kids... Chris was a hippie. (I mean, who else
played "fife" in the 60's-70's?   .... I mean what female doesn't swoon
when some long-haired sandal wearer says, "Hey baby... I play a mean
fife.")  I bet ol' Chris was a regular chick magnet!

~Nate "I had hair down to my ass, played rock guitar and all I got were the
bizarro, bisexual psycho chicks...  until I met a nice girl, cut my hair,
got a real job and settled down... oh I'm so boring now." P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics