Groop Tunes

..... Um, I was just kinda joking when I proposed that we cut a demo... the
logisics of sending a 4-track (or 8) all over the world to each musician
probably wouldn't work.... and the music probably wouldn't be that good cuz
as you all know when musicians haven't played together regularly, they
aren't tight as a group... never mind, never even met!  Now, if all of us
could meet somewhere and jam for a few weeks.... *then* we'd have something!

~Nate P.~

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!