Re: Instruments

>Yep, I admit it. I could show you some funny pictures. Unfortunately for me
>at the time, I wasn't exactly a chick magnet. Come to think of it, I'm not
>now, either! Hmmmm...
>
>Chris (aging hippie)

~~~~ I've already seen some funny pictures, Chris.  One of the pics he sent
me for the HoM bios was a young Chris.  Apparently, he was born with no
pupils or corneas or anything, just white eyeballs, staring through your
soul like the orbs of some demon...  not to mention the goofy hat he was
wearing.

Later in life, when Chris made enough money playing "fife gigs" on the
streets of  Texas, he was able to purchase some plastic pupils, that he
washes every morning in a nice hot cup of coffee.

~Nate~

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!