FCBC Cards & Instruments

Hi Folks!

A couple of you have asked about finding the Famous Comic Book Creator
cards.  Well, stop looking.  I'm about to make a deal for a number of sets
really cheap and I'll be able to sell them to you really cheap, like three
bucks plus postage.  For those who don't know, the FCBC cards are a 110
card set put out by Eclipse in 1992  that includes, as the name implies,
most of the most famous comic artists and writers.  The cards have a photo
on the front and a little bio and art sample on the back.  Of interest to
Groo fans is that 3 of the 4 Groo Crew members, Sergio, Mark, and Stan,
have a card.  Also, I'm working on a little bonus to go with them, but
we'll have to see how that all works out.

Take care all-Gary G.

PS  I play no instruments, but 30+ years ago I was one of the best boy
sopranos in New Jersey.  (Now there's a claim to fame.)  I got to be in an
opera, had the lead in "Amal and the Night Visitors", and sometimes I got
paid.  But the coolest thing from my perspective was that at Christmas
time, I got out of school a lot to sing at churches and retirement homes
and there were always goodies afterwards.  Cutting school with your parents
permission AND goodies!  It doesn't get any better than that when you're a
kid!  Of course, eventually puberty set in and I went from being a hot shot
saprano to a run-of-the-mill baritone. It's pretty pathetic when you hit
the peak of your musical career at 12.