Re: Instruments

Which 70's?   The early 70's that had Lead Zepplin, the Stones when they
were still fresh, and rock n' roll bands like Bachman-Turner Overdrive?  Or
the late 70's of Disco?  (Which,as everyone knows, SUCKED!!!!)  Or the late
70's of anti-Disco (aka Punk Rock)?  (Which produced cutting edge bands
like Blondie).  Hmmm.  Let's see.  Barry Manilow was also really big on the
pop charts in the mid to late 70's.  The 70's also had a bunch Motown-esque
groups with big hair, polyester suits, a little choreography, and lead
singers who sang in faltsetto.  To those of us who lived through it, the
70's had a lot more music than the sound track to Saturday Night Fever.
So here's my advice, Ralph:   Play that funky music, white boy!

-Gary G.