Clean Beans

I don't know if this is common knowledge to the Groop yet, but:

I read an article in which they let "True, diehard Star Wars fans" get a
sneak peek at the movie and review it.  There was a consensus among them
(EVERY one of the people quoted said this independently) which basically said
that there were too many computer generated scenes, and the movie was too
"kiddie" overall.

Still, I'm buying my tickets a week in advance, and seeing it the first say
it comes out.

-TGD

PS:  I know many of you skip right to this portion of my post, because of the
many savoury jokes often herein, but go back and read the message, will ya?