mulch and fanboy

Cheese dip,

first of all i came home late thursday night (dressed in my finest rags, i
was quite a sight) to find mulch on the front porch. Pretty interesting huh?

well anyways, the real reason for this letter (from an otherwise quite adept
lurker) is this; loved Fanboy #4, especially the part with the priest
reading from the Book of the Law, instead of the Bible. That always cracks
me up. It was the Book of The Law, Right? where else would one find a direct
quote of the Thelemic Law. The story though, was disappointing... Mark i'm
on to you. You didn't think anyone who would read Fanboy, also would have
taped most of Bob too, did you? BWAHAHAHAHAHHA! It looked to me that this
issue had "borrowed" some of it's key elements from an episode of the
previously mentioned sitcom Bob, an episode i believe was written by a
certain someone.... THE SECRET IS OUT! MARK HAS RUN OUT OF IDEAS!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!

'Tis be surely a sign of the endtimes. Repent all you who will listen,
REPENT. The Judgement is upon us. Mark has run out of ideas, and the economy
is unstable (but when isn't the economy unstable in a marked economy?). Evil
forces must be at work.

yours truly

the Knight Who Says Cheese Dip,

P.S. just kidding, mark, you guys did a terrific job.

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus