Re: was Re: mulch and fanboy now - Comic Book Block

Mark Evanier wrote:

> ME: I find it a great challenge to keep coming up with new ideas for
> the same characters.  One of my all-time favorite comic books is THE
> FOX AND THE CROW, which was around for more than 20 years without a
> single regular supporting character.  They kept finding new things to
> do with one fox and one crow.

They must have had problems as well.  I remember one of my favorite episodes was
when the Crow sold Foxxy all of the old back issues of " Real Screen Comics".
The idea was that the Fox could check up on all the tricks that the Crow had used
before and would therefore not fall for them again.  Talk about recycling.
Bunny