FCBC cards

To Anil, Dieter, Kim, Rene, and anyone else who wants a set of FCBC cards.

I will have them by this time next week.  The "bonus" which I'm really
hoping will work out, will come later, probably this summer.  That will be
free. There will be plenty of FCBC sets for anyone who wants one.  I will
probably never run out, so don't worry.

I have been ridiculesly busy this past week with Non-Groo stuff and have
barely had time to read my mail and it will be the same this week, plus
I'll be gone for 3-4 days.  So if anyone writes and I don't answer, I'm not
ignoring you.  Take care all -Gary G.