Might be helpful

Thought this might be helpful to somebody out there in Groopland.

These are the websites from my friendly neighborhood comic store which
list the comics shipping this week

http://www.comiccompany.com/shiplist.stm

and the comics expected to ship the next week

http://www.comiccompany.com/expected.stm

Also, if one of y'all see something on the list that your nearby store
(if you have one) does not recieve, let me know by the Tuesday before
it is supposed to arrive and I'll add it to my hold list. Then we can
work out someway to get it from me to you.

===
Jason "Trying to return the many favors" Wade
My film company:
http://fly.to/Wacko_Productions or http://rockin.to/wackoproductions
My e-zine:
http://come.to/Guernica_Rises