Groo minis

Well,
	I have finally gotten around to painting my groo minis.  I have about
two days of school left, so I wanted to start a project.  I have already
painted the standing groo, Arcadio, and the dragon guy.  They are
surprisingly easy to paint(at least compared to the warhammer Fantasy minis I
am also painting).  I guess that's because of the simple color schemes.  Oh,
I got the first issue of Fanboy, and it's pretty snazzy.

Just thought I'd say sumthin 'cuz it's pretty quiet

Jacob S.