Re: Grading system (not an answer)

Magnus said,

> If someone could send me the grading system for comics I could grade
> them (G,VG,F,VF,M,NM etc). I know them but it was some time since I
> used them so if someone would be so kind (c:

Well, even if I won't use it reael soon, I am interested in knowing what
it all means. I finally understood that a 'mint comic' is NOT chlorophyll
scented, nor green, but then?...

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                        http://www2.ec-lille.fr/~book/

 The only certain bet in gambling is that it leads to more gambling
                                                (Moral from Groo #11 (Image))