Re: Grading system (not an answer)

Hi guys/grrls!

Magnus said,
If someone could send me the grading system for comics I
could grade them (G,VG,F,VF,M,NM etc). I know them but it
was some time since I used them so if someone would be so
kind (c:

Book said,
Well, even if I won't use it reael soon, I am interested in
knowing what it all means. I finally understood that a 'mint
comic' is NOT chlorophyll scented, nor green, but then?...

According to the cover of Magnor #1, you're not supposed to read (or even touch) your comic books!!!

See you.

Eric