Re: Norway and M.E.+Tom?

On Wed, 12 May 1999 11:24:02 +0200, Joe Fricano
<oddman@hyperisland.se> wrote:

>What can all us Scandinavian (and other European) Groop guys and gals do
>to get you and Tom to hitch a ride in Sergios´ and Stans´ suitcases when
>they come over in September?

ME:  Well, in Tom's case, someone would probably have to ask him.  I
don't know if anyone has.  In my case, I appreciate the sentiments but
I don't think anything would get me to travel that far.  And they
don't make suitcases large enough, anyway.

Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036