madlib

Okay, I need words, nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc.. Words will be used on a first come, first use basis (unless I don't know the meaning of the word, like the word "Ailerons"). For example, if the first and second and third word/noun I get is (respectively) "Biohazard", "Cheesedip" and "Ozzy" you can guess how the paragraph is going to begin ("Biohazard" title was given to a bowl of "cheesedip" when it attacked "Ozzy" Ozbourne at a local...). Happy ... um... madlibbing... I guess...
-Saad