Got to brag

Okay, I just have to crow here.

I spent over 25 hours sitting in line outside the mall here to get
tickets to Star Wars, and I was first in line! I got to be on the TV
news at 12, 5, and 10, was interviewed by some radio guy, some photo
journalist took some pictures of me, a public access show interviewed
me, and the theater took a polaroid of me.

It was one of the coolest experiences of my life and I had to brag
about it to whoever I could. Thanks for letting me get this off my
chest, sorry for the nonGroo nature of this post. (Although, I did
keep asking myself the whole time, "Did I err?")

===
Jason Wade wacko42@rocketmail.com