Green Monkeys and Pleated Pants

I don't know about you guys, but I have lackeys to do my waitin' for me. Of
course, if you asked my lackies about me, they would refer to me as 'friend'
rather than 'master', but that's beside the point. For an instance:  I have
tickets to see Star Wars on Sunday, and I didn't have to wait one minute for
them.  My lackey simply went and picked them up for me.  MWAHAHAHAHA I am a
GOD!!!!

-TGoD

PS:  I'm going to watch "Thumbs Wars" that Star Wars spoof on TV the night
before Star Wars opens.  Anyone else here heard of it?

Hey!  Did you know there's meat in these things