Re: Green Monkeys, Pleated Pants and Thumb Wars.

It sounds like it is going to be good.  I plan on
recording it as well, just cause I can.
The lines here in Boise for the advance tickets were
very long.  I heard there were over 800 people in
tents and such on the Tues. night news.  I'm sure
there were more by the time they started selling them
at noon on Wed.  I also, had "friends" in line buying
for me and several other people since the max was 12
per person.
Tony