Re: Very Obscure Swedish Groo Sighting

So there you go Oskar, something Swedish to track down.

I have had that one several years actually, but I thought it existed in US version too. Well, you learn something new everyday, don't you.
It shouldn't be so hard to track down here. But pretty expensive I guess, anyone intrested -mail me.

/Oskar.

Ps. The photos from Sergios studio should be scanned soon. The reason it has not yet been done is simply some problem with both Internet and the scanner, and that I've been real busy lately working with the scenographics for the musical "Little shop of horrors".

Ps.2 Check out my comic "Fjädern i hatten" (The feather in the hat) which runs as a serial at www.kh.sigtuna.se