Re: Make Mine Malaysia

>Sanford Pink Peal brand rubber erasers are made in Malaysia.

~~~ I meant to say, "Pink Pearl."  I have no freakin' clue what a "Pink
Peal" is... sounds like some sort of feminine beauty procedure.  Sorry.

"Oh you look simply darling!  Did you get a pink peal?"

This is the only thing in the world that I know of where the cheapest one
is the best one.  (the eraser that is. - 30 cents usually -  Not the pink
peal, I don't know how much those cost.)

~Nate "Just thought I'd reveal my own mistake before one of you smart guys
did." P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!