Sacrifices

OK... I've come to a conclusion regarding the Ibanez Groo Guitar.

I'm going to sacrifice my one and only Dark Horse GROO poster to be the
main graphic on the body of the guitar.

Basically, I'm going to have it made into a laminated decal... one big
mutha of a sticker.  I will then make a pattern tracing of the contours of
the guitar body face, and hand cut the sticker to perfectly fit the
contours of the guitar.  To apply it, I'm going to have to take all the
hardware off the face of the guitar.... ugh.  I hope to start this tonight.
 My only worry is that when all these posters were shipped, they were
folded into 1/4's... I'm going to try hard to flatten out those creases.

Ah well... I'll be trading one poster that tons of people have, for a
one-of-a-kind GROO guitar... that might even make it into GROO GRAMS the
next time around ; )

Mayeb I should start a new feature on the Hall of Mendicants called,
"Bizzare GROOP Stuff" (like the pads, guitar etc...) ... or maybe I should
just try to finish the bios huh?

~Nate "I'm not superstitious, but I think I don't think I'd take the Groo
Guitar on stage..." P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!