Re: ohmygodohmygod...

At 00:19 17.05.99 -0500, you wrote:
>Nate, I'm going to spoil the ending for you, Anakin is eventually taken
>over to the dark side and becomes Darth Vader.

Not in this movie, sorry. You'll have to wait until epsiode two or three,
probably three, that would make the most sense. Remember first he will have
to fight in the clone wars.

btw... while we're yabbing about SW... some of us won't be able to see the
new movie for a long time... so if you're going to say anything about it
that might spoil the experience for those who haven't seen it, please
mention it in the subject line... (though i am considering excluding myself
from the international society until it comes to Norway, maybe join a
monastic order or something... actually i have been discussing forming an ad
hoc monastic order for Norwegian SW-fans....

may the mulch be with you

the Jedi Knight Who Says Cheese Dip

P.S. I JUST CAN'T WAIT UNTIL AUGUST... I WANNA HIJACK A PLANE!

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus