Groo News From M.E.

First off, I may have mentioned here that I was appearing at a comic
convention in Seattle on June 6.  Well, due to a schedule conflict,
I've had to cancel that appearance.  I've agreed to appear when the
same folks throw a con there on Sept. 19.

Secondly: Because of some scheduling considerations, the next
Sergio-Mark mini-series from Dark Horse will not appear until December
of this year.  If we do four issues of our new science-fiction strip
and then do another GROO mini-series, it will mean a year between GROO
runs.  I think that's too long so we're probably going to reverse it
and put the next GROO mini-series out in December...then start the s-f
one after that.  They may overlap.  Anyway, I'll have an announcement
here probably within a week or so.

Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036