Re: Mighty Magnor/Mighty Image

Don't forget about the Unofficial Sergiography, which contains all
Sergio Aragones material, and can be found at the Norweigan Groo site.
Here's some Magnor info from it:

Exiles #3, Firearm #2, Freex #4, Hardcase #5, Mantra #4, Night Man #1,
Prime
        #5, Prototype #3, Sludge #1, Solution #2, Strangers #5 (Oct
1993,
        Malibu)
        Each issue contains one page of a four-page "Mighty Magnor"
story.

The Mighty Image #1 (May/Jun 1995, Image) @p12
        Aragones & Evanier do the first installment of a serialized (2
pages
        per issue) Mighty Magnor story.  Following issues are done by
other
        artists.

* The Mighty Image #2, 3, ? (Jul/Aug 1995 - ?, Image)
        Aragones & Evanier did the first installment of a serialized (2
pages
        per issue) Mighty Magnor story in #1.  These issues are done by
other
        artists.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find #4 either, so I haven't been
able to complete this entry....

Sergiographer,
Ruben.