My Star Wars Euphoria

Since everyone else is talking about it, I'll just give my two cents.  I just
saw the & o clock showing, and overall, it was a good movie.  Justa little
bit slow in the middle, and a little "kiddie" at parts, but Lucas more than
makes up for in the other scenes.  Having never seen Star Wars in a big
screen(the theater I went to supposedly has the largest screen in Texas), it
was a great experience.  Even if you're not a Star Wars fan(GASP!!) I would
recommend it.

Jacob S.