Groop Dreams & Stuff

Hola!

I had one of the strangest dreams early this morning. I met fellow Groop members... there was Ruben, Gary, Uni, Josh, and Mark. What was even more amusing was the fact that I recognized them without even knowing what they look like. Strangely, though, everyone was wearing face paint & spandex (the only example I can compare it to is KISS).

Anywho, as we talked; we begin talking about forming a super-hero team called "Groopies/Groopers As Superheros"; but the team logo (G.A.S.) was sort of a no-no. Someone came up with the name "What", you know,sorta' like:

Bad guy:  What's attacking us?
Lackey:   What.
B.G :     The team that's attacking us.
L :       What.

(Well, you get the idea)

Then the alarm-radio blasted me into this morning. "So close, yet so far..." I thought as I fumbled out of bed.
-Saad

P.S.  Groo Vs. Lobo.  That should be interesting.

P.P.S. Groo Vs. Shin Gouki. One is a creature of destruction. The other is a creature of destruction.

P.P.P.S.  Then again "...panel two, Groo kills the other character."