Re: Groo Stuff & SW Sacrilege

In a message dated 5/20/99 1:24:44 AM Central Daylight Time,
grossfam@olywa.net writes:

<< Its also too much to think that guys who can
 destroy a whole planet would be overwhelmed by overgrown teddy bears with
 glorified slingshot weaponry. I need a little more "realism" in the context
 of the fantasy universe presented. >>

C'mon, that's not really fair.  Everybody knows that Jedi was the worst of
all of 'em, and practically evryone hates Ewoks.  I admit that I am a big SW
fan, but can understand where you are coming from.  Just so ya know, I heard
somewhere that it was originally supposed to be a planet of wookies(like
Chewie--- who could "rip people's arms out of their sockets), which certainly
would have been more believeable, but I forget why he didn't put it in.

Jacob