Star Wars

I don't care what anyone says... Star Wars Episode I, is still rad!!! I'm
still caught up in the magic of it all and I'm glad I can look past to
things that would normally pick at my bones if it were not a star wars
movie: and that would be 8 year old boys flying in space and have battles
(i don't care how strong the force is with you!!!!!!) and what I'd like to
call the "Marketing Race" ... those underwater dwelling things...

So, if I wasn't in love with Star Wars so much, it would bother me. All in
all, it's a great flick and I cannot wait for episodes 2 & 3.

Shane Clarke - Dr. Clarke
Do you like Computer Games?
Do you like playing against live opponents?
If so check it out?