groo v chakaal

>#1 b) I agree with (tm) Gary about Groo & Chakaal.  It almost makes sense
>that there would be an individual, who (although through the usage of a
>brain) can battle Groo to a draw if necessary, a sort of an "Anti-Groo" if
>you will.

Well I think Chakaal fits the description "anti-Groo" perfectly, being the
antithesis of his intelligence and morale. So therefore she must be the
antithesis of his fighting abilities. This does not mean she must be
terrible at swordplay, but the antithesis of Groo's fighting abilities would
be swordplay every bit as deadly, but wielded with SKILL.

~Mike