Star Wars

Sorry for yet another non Groo post folks.  If you
go to see SW, please, STAY until the end credits
finish rolling.  Otherwise you'll miss something.
It's not something that is worth spending $9.50 for
(unless you want to see the movie again), however
it IS worth waiting a couple of extra minutes for.
         -Saad "I have a big smile on my face today,
can you guess why?" Azim

P.S.  Am I the only one to notice the teeny-tiny
"Imperial March" that John Williams inserted into
the Phantom Menace's music for the purpose of
foreshadowing.  (Because the Imperial March isn't
supposed to be introduced until episode V.  Or so
I think.)
P.P.S. The "Darth"-s seemed to me like Godzillas.
There's the classic "Walk-like-a-tank-Can-handle
-tactical-nukes-Pure-Power" version; and the "New
-Fast-moving-run-&-jump-Lots-of-SFX-But-less
-powerful" version.
P.P.P.S. Nate was right.  They explained something
that they SHOULDN'T have.  Or they should have
atleast followed the path of DragonBall Z.
P.P.P.P.S.  "What do you mean I'm naked?" Hah ha ha
ha ha ha ha...