Check this out

Hi folks,

Check this out,  The mailing cost within US is free and outside US is just
US$4.00.

Dear friend,

Thanks for visiting MP3.com.  We thought you'd like to get
in on a free CD packed with 103 of the best songs you've
never heard: http://mp3.com/freecd  We've selected the hottest
tracks from MP3.com artists, put them together on one free CD,
and added a whole lot more:

The new release of MusicMatch MP3 Software
Exclusive Internet offers
A groovy "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" Preview
A new video from Seal
Plus a chance to win a Free Kenwood Stereo!

To claim your Free CD go to http://mp3.com/freecd
That's all there is to it.  It's our way of saying thanks for
your support.

Sincerely,

MP3.com

p.s.  Supplies are limited and delivery is immediate.  Shipping and
handling is paid within the U.S.

Unsubscribe: If you'd like to remove yourself from future MP3.com
Email announcements, please reply to this message with "unsubscribe"
in the subject line.