Re: Groo List on the Web (soon)

>FYI, it's "moiré"
>
>Chris (I'm not French)

~~~~~ I just can't take any moire of this!  Some would say that we need to
stay moire on topic... but you know me.  As long as it's funny and
interesting, I'll read it it, moire or less.

It's been awfully slow for the Groop lately.... have we exhausted all the
GROO topics we can think of?  Are we experiencing some sort of group
psychological lull?  (Did ya ever notice that?  -- I have.)  It's as if
we're all talkative at the same time, or all quiet at the same time.

Nate (I'm not an oscelot)
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF COMICS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics