FW: Groo List on the Web (soon)

Just for the books, I have been considering scanning in my Marvel #1 and
maybe my Pacific #3 as they are the oldest Groos I have, I wouldn't sell
them though!!!  it would be so I could look at them without putting my
greasy fingers all over them yet again.

I just read the Groop Round Robin Story #1 last night, quite enjoyed it,
good work to all those invovled.
I actually have an original Groo story that myself and a friend wrote about
5 or 6 years ago, it's not that great, doesn't have too many characters or
any mulch, but it does have cheese dip, frays and Groo doing what Groo does
best (Which doesn't include polite entrances...)
I will post it if you people want me to, but I would like the chance to
edit it abit first, there were a couple of bits that lost the plot a bit
and need a little teawking.  Let me know.