Re: Blambot/Mulch!/etc.

Hi guys/grrls!

Nate wrote:
Eric, the Ocelots made me spell Oscelot wrong.

Yeah. I hate it when that happens ...

I actually looked up "oscelot" in the dictionary
'cause I never know what you guys/grrls are talk-
ing about ...

They're doing that moire and moire lately.

I actually looked up "moire" in the dictionary 'cause I never know what you guys/grrls are talk- ing about ... Turns out "moire" is a fabric similar to silk ...

I think we should have more things like soccer
(or football) scores on this list. (even though
I dislike sports)  Perhaps we could even have
someone do the weather.... and global news...
yeah.... and entertainment news..... GROO NEWS
& REVIEWS!  (this was a joke.... the ocelots
made me write this.)

Yeah. I hate it when that happens ...

See you.

Eric