GROO APPEARANCES IN MAD

     I've had a chance to look at the references that appear on the Totally
     MAD CD Rom database when I type up the keyword Groo.  Only about 10
     sightings are listed (i.e., most are missing), but of those 10 several
     even appear on Gary's list (I must have an outdated list!).   They
     are:

     MAD #278:  Gary lists a sighting on p. 15 for this issue, but Groo
     ALSO appears on p. 14!

     MAD #284:  Gary lists a sighting on p. 25 for this issue, but Groo
     ALSO appears on p. 14.

     MAD #290:  Gary lists a sighting on p. 43 for this issue, but Groo
     ALSO appears on p. 41.

     MAD #298:  Gary lists no sightings for this issue, but Totally MAD
     says that Groo appears on p. 40.  This one is questionable,
     actually...the coder thought the person holding up the letter T was
     Groo, but I'm not so sure.

     Mike S.