Re: GROO APPEARANCES IN MAD

Hi Folks!

> From: Slaubaugh,Mike
>
>      I've had a chance to look at the references that appear on the
Totally
>      MAD CD Rom database when I type up the keyword Groo.  Only about 10
>      sightings are listed (i.e., most are missing), but of those 10
several
>      even appear on Gary's list (I must have an outdated list!).   They
>      are:
>      MAD #278:  Gary lists a sighting on p. 15 for this issue, but Groo
>      ALSO appears on p. 14!

Yes he is.  I think I just missed typing it in after my computer crashed
and I had to retype everything. Groo is also on page 28.

>      MAD #284:  Gary lists a sighting on p. 25 for this issue, but Groo
>      ALSO appears on p. 14.

Gak!  Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees!  I burn my eyeballs
out checking out Marginals and "A MAD Look at..." for teeny tiny Groos and
somehow I miss a 2' Groo in plane sight in a multiple artists segment!  How
embarassing!

>      MAD #290:  Gary lists a sighting on p. 43 for this issue, but Groo
>      ALSO appears on p. 41.

Yes he is. I think this is another one I blew on a retyping.

>      MAD #298:  Gary lists no sightings for this issue, but Totally MAD
>      says that Groo appears on p. 40.  This one is questionable,
>      actually...the coder thought the person holding up the letter T was
>      Groo, but I'm not so sure.

I had this one listed at one point. But I deleted it.  He has the head of
Groo, (nose, hair, and head band), but he is in "street" clothes and his
arms are very skinny.  He can't be Groo with such skinny arms.

Thanks for cross referencing the CD ROM with my list!  We strive for
accuracy.

Take care -Gary G..