Re: Groo/That Other Topic

>So I guess no one wants to talk about Groo & Rufferto, Sr. Wences, and no
>one else wants to order a set of FCBC cards.

Sr. Wences?!? Wow! One of my faves growing up! "S'alright? S'alright!" Did
you mention him in an earlier post and I just missed it? I heard he just
passed away recently in his 90's. What a fun guy. Mark, you must have liked
him, appreciating Paul Winchell as you do. I don't know *anything* more
about him, but Gary, feel free to say whatever you want about him. I'll
listen, even if no one else does.

Chris