Re: Into the fray!!

And beware that the list there is sorrily out of date.  I have a whole
whack of information that I need to add to it and rearrange, and with
any luck (and getting off my arse!), it'll be up soon.  Also in the
plans are my own web page for it.....

Good luck with the collecting!  I think you did err.... :-}

Ruben.