Re: Groo question for MARK! (on topic! :) )

On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 08:32:45 +0200, Joe Fricano
<oddman@hyperisland.se> wrote:

>A few years ago you mentioned that you and sergio were collecting stuff
>for a "Groo Universe" book. What happened with that project? Any chance
>of it resurfacing?

ME: We amassed about a third of it, then I decided that market
conditions were not favorable for such a project.  We've been talking
about resurrecting the project in some form, perhaps involving certain
Groopers.  But it's probably still a way off.

>ps-Mark, did you get my "teeny tiny question" message I sent a while
>ago?

ME: If I haven't answered it yet, I probably didn't get it.

Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036-3124