My voice...

Once again, my voice about selling Sergio Sketches on Ebay...

The one I talk about today, tickles me more than the others. It has your
standard Sergio Sketch and then on the bottom it reads "To Ron & Mari"

Sounds normal right? But what makes this a winner, is in the selling
description, the seller says, "Frame this and hang it on your wall!"

Well, now, who wouldn't want that on their wall.... made for people you
don't really know?

Shane Clarke - Dr. Clarke
Do you like Computer Games?
Do you like playing against live opponents?
If so check it out?