Re: My voice again...

Hi Folks!

The "Groo and the Thought Patrol" print currently on ebay is one of 14 by
14 artists that were combined to make up "A Benefit Portfolio In Defense of
The 1st Amendment" to rasie funds for the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund.
So somewhere along the line the portfolio this one came from was broken up.

It's black and white and measures 9" x 12".  It came out in a numbered
print run of 1500, of which ther first 250 were signed.  The Groo print is
also available on a never ending basis in a slightly smaller (8.5 x 11)
Color version through the CBLDF for a $20 donation.

-Take care -Gary G.